Thomas Sanderson Installer/Fitter Role
£30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Looking for a flexible new career with high earning potentials?
Become a Thomas Sanderson Installer/Fitter and you can enjoy a successful career around your lifestyle and family.
What does the role involve?
Once a sale has been made by one of our designers, as an installer you arrange and visit customers to firstly carry out a survey and then once the products have been manufactured you visit to install them.
You will be working on a self-employed basis with the potential of earning £30-45k in your first year. Commissions are uncapped meaning this role comes with high earning potential.
What experience do I need to succeed?
To become a successful Installer, you will have:
Proven practical abilities and attention to detail Excellent customer focus Experience of managing your own workload Full UK driving licence with own transit size van
Why Thomas Sanderson?
Here at Thomas Sanderson, our aim is to provide the best possible experience for every customer. The quality and beauty of our blinds, shutters and curtains along with our premium customer service means customers fall in love with our products, making your job easier.
With an initial one off £1,000 start-up investment from yourself you'll receive
- Your own brand new Android tablet with our user-friendly pricing programs and elearning platforms.
- A Survey Kit with everything you'll need to offer a premium customer service.
- Full training, guidance and support right from the start and throughout your career. With a weeks long training at our Training Academy.
- Smart branded workwear
- All customer appointments for you to plan your own diary.
- Our £11 million marketing budget is to support your business, you may have seen our recent Channel 4 advert.
- After 6 months with the business a car leasing scheme will be available.
Please note payment options are available to help get your business started.
If you have experience as a carpenter, joiner, glazer, property maintenance technician, installations engineer, general handyperson or just simply good at DIY, and are looking for a new challenge, then this is the job for you!