Instore Co-ordinator - Retail / Luxury goods
- Highly regarded & established company
- Global manufacturer
- Hybrid role - 1 day in office
- Excellent benefits package
The Role of Instore Co-ordinator
As the Instore coordinator you will develop and nurture relationships with store owners to support merchandising and product activation within your geographical area. You will be the support between the store and the marketing team to ensure the execution of product positioning and brand.
- Visit assigned target stores to support priority project needs - product launches, seasonal campaigns, merchandising.
- Manage diary to ensure frequency of visits
- Liaise with marketing, training, and commercial teams to ensure projects and store activation runs smoothly.
- Visual merchandising - Instore digital screens, window displays, stores are fully stocked.
- Activation and training of digital platform within stores
- Review / report of store satisfaction / KPIs/ brand objectives
The Company Background for Instore Co-ordinator
A global leader in the industry you will be joining a company and an environment that nurtures talent, recognises hard work and promotes positive practices across the board. A leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of luxury fashion products, its portfolio includes some of the worlds most iconic brands.
Requirements for the Instore Co-ordinator
Experience with Field marketing or in-store merchandising for multiple projects with a passion for building strong relationships.
- Field marketing or multiple instore merchandising experiences
- Great relationship builder
- Project management/multi-tasking
- Happy to travel within your geographical location (field based)
- Stakeholder management
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work autonomously / self-starter
- UK driving license
Remuneration & Benefits for Instore Co-ordinator
- Salary based on experience. Basic salary range £22 - £28,000
- Company Car
- 10% bonus
- Field and home-based role