Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Port Arthur, Texas.
Full-Time or PRN Pulmonary/Critical Care Physicians needed in Southeast Texas
HNI is recruiting full time & PRN physicians to join their Intensivist Team at the Medical Center of Southeast Texas in Port Arthur, Texas. BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care and BE/BC Critical Care physicians to be considered. This opportunity features:
- 204 licensed bed facility; Level IV trauma center
- Open ICU 24 total beds
- 12 dedicated ICU beds for medical; 12 dedicated ICU beds for surgical/CV
- Average daily census: 14-16 patients
- 12 hour shifts: 7 am 7 pm; dedicated telehealth service covering nights
- 1 Physician rounding during the day
- EMR Cerner
- Leadership opportunity available
- Supportive Hospital Administration
- Excellent comprehensive compensation package available
Why HNI Healthcare?
The Vitals MD Technology Advantage provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture HNI s exlusive HNICore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible MD or DO with advanced Pulmonary/Critical Care Training.
- Current, unrestricted, Texas license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
Living in Port Arthur:
Port Arthur, a Gulf Coast city known for its rich industry in petroleum, is one of the U.S. most prosperous oil refining locations. Located 70 miles directly east of downtown Houston, Port Arthur with a vibrant economy, continued growth and affordable housing, the region is a desirable destination both economically and culturally. Port Arthur is also home to Pleasure Island an 18 mile stretch of intercoastal waterway for boating enthusiasts. A paycheck goes much further in Port Arthur than in other US cities with reasonable housing costs and many free attractions. With an abundance of outdoor activities, cultural arts, and entertainment, Port Arthur has something for every member of your family!