Are you looking to add great value to an already successful finance team? Do you have experience of working within the charity sector? Are you immediately available or on a short notice period?
My client is a leading not-for-profit organisation seeking an interim Finance Business Partner on a 3-month temporary basis, with a strong opportunity to go permanent.
The main responsibilities of the interim Finance Business Partner are:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts, providing support to budget managers in the organisation.
- Coordinating the budgeting and forecasting production and providing financial oversight.
- Support in the creation and testing of forecast and budget templates.
- Oversee the quarterly forecast process; produce the annual budget, including reviewing the business plans and future growth areas
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, Finance Business Partner to come in and hit the ground running with an already successful organisation with an opportunity for flexible working and a great opportunity to go permanent.
My client is looking for:
- A clear communicator who can influence and build credibility with stakeholders.
- Previous experience in overseeing the budgeting process and liaising with budget holders.
- Significant experience in finance business planning or management accounting.
- Recent experience of working within the charity sector or not-for-profit is essential.
My client can offer the opportunity to work fully remotely for the whole duration of the contract. There is also a strong opportunity for the successful candidate to go permanent.
Applications for this role are now under review and the deadline could well be brought forward if the suitable candidate is found. Therefore, do not delay in submitting your application!