Internal Medicine opening in , Michigan.
Currently seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join a current, well established practice to meet community needs . This very successful outpatient only practice offers all primary care related outpatient visits, and in-office procedures. The competitive compensation plan, beautiful location, and excellent support staff make this a great opportunity to consider!
Duties include all aspects of primary care for an adult population, including evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients in an outpatient setting; preparing and reviewing patient charts; prescribing medications; performing a balance of outpatient and inpatient procedures and surgeries; and providing appropriate follow-up after discharge. Traditional office hours. 1:4 call.
- Board eligible or board-certified
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
About the Area:
Alpena is located in northeast Michigan on the shores of Lake Huron amongst vast forest and endless clear water in a friendly, picturesque city. Named the Sanctuary of the Great Lakes, it is your base camp for adventuring through Northeast Michigan. Alpena is a modern city at nature s doorstep. Centrally located to 7 lighthouses, 3 Dark Sky Preserve parks; boasting more than 1,000 miles of shoreline, 100+ miles of groomed trails, more than 2 dozen parks, 43,000 acres of State forest land, more than 300,000 acres of open water, and home to the nation s only freshwater marine sanctuary protecting nearly 200 shipwrecks in Lake Huron. Alpena is unique, unexpected, and serene.
- Paddling: Kayak, Canoe, Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Hiking: Trails, State Parks, State Forest Land, Bird Watching
- Biking: Road Cycling, Mountain Biking, Cruising
- Winter Sports: X-Country Skiing, Ice Skating & Hockey, Snowshoeing
- Fishing: Inland Lakes, River, Lake Huron, Ice Fishing
- Shipwrecks: Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary
- Lighthouses: 7 Northeast Michigan Lights
- Fossil Hunting: Rockport State Recreation Area, Besser Museum
- Dark Sky Stargazing: Rockport State Recreation Area, Negewgon State Park, Thompson s Harbor State Park
- Making Pure Michigan Memories: Downtown, Beaches, Theaters, Live Music, Time Spent With People You Care About
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to Click Here to Apply for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC213714