If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organizations we are looking for a new ISC System Implementation Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Sea Logistics team.
Performs a variety of duties in support of solutions design, system configuration, EDI integration mapping/testing activities. Will be the lead technical solutions manager for new customer projects and re-engineering on existing customers. Must liaise with the Implementation team, programmers, testing staff, and the system application teams. Also provide and maintain detailed results based on defined system integration test plans to certify go live readiness. Work with ISC Business Development on solutions design and perform demos for potential customers if needed.
- Gather, analyze, and prioritize customer needs to design the technical solutions flow, Manage hand-over to production support team and follow on the project until steady state.
- Analyze project needs related to customer's requirements and in relation to operational commitment and system capabilities, synthesize into logical mapping and technical specification documents, and provide technical project plan tasks and timeline to the Lead Implementation Manager, and manage technical tasks to project plan timelines.
- Facilitate cross-functional requirements analysis sessions and document project specifications between business and IT , work closely with EDI programming team (IT) to coordinate project task scoping, estimation, planning, and monitoring activities, coordinate system configuration to support EDI requirements and train internal and external customers as needed on the implemented solution.
- Report problems through an established protocol utilizing issues logs to project team members, create testing work book and review/ceritfy testing results on the workbook to confirm go live readiness of the solution, and creation of test shipments including, but not limited to all usual sea freight and air freight forwarding operational activities such as pick-up or inland transportation, booking, document preparation, status progression, invoicing within Kuehne+Nagel's test environments.
- Read and work in accordance with Quality Management Work Instructions and QHSE procedures (ISO9001), and the employees may also have additional responsibilities in accordance with supporting the ISC customer implementation best practices and/or be tasked with specific, individualized assignments to improve processes within ISC.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Fluent in the English language and be able to work overtime when needed.
- College degree in computer science, information technology or supply chain logistics preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years current work experience in EDI projects with supply chain management.
- In depth knowledge of building solutions in Infor Nexus is required (experience only in other supply chain software may also be considered).
- Strong understanding of EDI and of supply chain management systems (Infor Nexus in particular) and experienced implementing customers in Infor Nexus.
- Technical skills with emphasis on solution design, process mapping and analysis and the ideal candidate will have excellent organization skills and a strong ability to work on multiple projects at one time, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. Kuehne+Nagel's general working model is 4 (four) days office and 1 (one) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.