IT Programme Manager (Agile SAFe). Are you an IT Programme Manager with a good knowledge of Agile? Are you seeking an opportunity to progress your career and make an impact at a global travel company?
As an IT Programme Manager, you will be responsible for a varied portfolio of projects and initiatives within a hugely successful travel E-commerce. You will lead and manage the planning and delivery of projects ensuring that they are within budget and time scales and to the quality standards under the SAFe delivery framework. This is a senior position that will require you to manage a high performing team, ensuring that high quality IT projects are delivered and any risks, issues, or dependencies are identified along the way.
Based in Leyland, you will be working in a friendly, informal team environment where you can enjoy a number of company perks including flexible working (2 days a week remote working), a casual dress code, and Friday drinks.
- You are an experienced IT Programme Manager or IT Project Manager
- You have a track record of successfully delivering complex IT projects within a software focussed environment
- You have excellent knowledge of Agile and ideally the SAFe framework
- You have strong project planning and organisational skills
- You are delivery and results focused with the ability to prioritise effectively
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As an IT Programme Manager you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £85k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this IT Programme Manager (Agile) role.