My client is a leading specialist within Technology, Digital, and Life Sciences.
Coming off the back of their most successful year ever, they are funding ongoing investment in cutting-edge recruitment software and tools; there has never been a better time to join us.
There is no secret to their success; it is down to their people.
They are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join them with a view to becoming a future leader and taking ownership of one of their technology verticals.
What makes this even an even more lucrative opportunity is that they already have a solid client base for you to expand on and recruiters to collaborate with.
They are strong believers of a 360 model where you will be involved in Account Management, Business Development, Sales, and Candidate Acquisition / Recruiting.
As a business built around their people, they are looking for individuals that they can build a platform around and help them grow their presence in the markets they choose to work.
In line with their 2022 vision, they have identified several key markets and locations that they are heavily investing in across each of their brands. By attaching yourself to a business that is growing in all the right directions, you can accelerate your career at a rapid pace.
- 2+ Years working for a UK based staffing company that operates a 360 / Full Desk model (both sales/account management & recruiting)
- Proven track record in developing your own business and billings within a niche (candidate short) vertical discipline and/or geographical area
- Experience managing multiple client relationships/accounts and increasing client lifetime value
- Ability to qualify job requirements and effectively relay information to co-workers
- Sourcing and Recruiting experience (Headhunting, Job Boards, LinkedIn, Referrals, etc.)
- Team Lead experience or willingness to help train new hires as they grow
You also get:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential (35-40% Total Compensation Rate)
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds or draw!
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (100% employer contribution)
- Global relocation opportunities
- Accredited Management Training and Learning Pathways
- Other Perks (iPhone, Gym, Parking Contribution, etc.)