This role requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption as a condition of employment.
The IT Solutions Architect is responsible for creating consistent technical, process, and compliance designs for solutions that cross all teams within IT and across the organization. This role reports to the Director, Information Security.
Experience is Everything;
At LCS, experience is everything. We provide you the opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, growing organization that makes a positive difference in the lives of the seniors we serve. If you are seeking an organization that gives back, you'll love working here. Our principles and hospitality promises define our company culture. LCS employees can be found participating in volunteer activities, getting involved in our committees or collaborating with team members in our innovative work space. You'll find several opportunities to grow as a professional, serve the community, and enhance the lives of the seniors.The Role:
- Build relationships with multiple IT teams to determine areas of collaboration
- Assist in project documentation
- Leverage subject matter experts to identify business needs and solutions
- Define and enforce relevant technical procedures and standards
- Drive efficiency and cost savings through reduction of duplicate or overlapping efforts in IT
- A well rounded systems/network/security background preferred
- High level understanding of multiple technologies including cloud, virtualization, enterprise collaboration, document and data management, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or other technology related field or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum five (5) years experience in Information Technology
- Consulting experience a plus
Knowledge & Skills:
- Diverse IT experience a plus
- Virtualization technologies
- Familiar with project management methodologies
- Microsoft infrastructure solutions
- Oracle software solutions
- WAN/LAN and Wireless infrastructures
- Private, Public & Hybrid Cloud
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Exceptional customer service orientation
Industry leader. The Nation's second-largest senior living operator, ranked number one in customer satisfaction among senior living communities.
Inclusive and collaborative culture. We're dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion and have an engaged Diversity and Inclusion Council focused on creating awareness and educating employees on inclusivity. In addition, LCS creates a collaborative culture that provides an exceptional experience for every employee.
Top Workplace USA: LCS has earned the 2021 Top Workplaces USA award and is recognized for our strong company culture and engaged workforce.In addition, LCS earned ten culture excellence awards in areas such as DE&I practices, top managers, professional development and clued-in leaders, to name a few.
Top Workplace Iowa: LCS employees truly believe we are an employer choice. This recognition, for 3 years running, is in large part due to the culture of excellence that our employees help deliver every single day.
Competitive pay, great benefits and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match and paid parental leave.
Charity and community involvement. We are recognized as a national team for the Alzheimer's Association and consistently a top contributor to United Way. We also support our employee's individual community contributions and provide opportunities to get involved at our corporate locations and in our communities.
Outstanding advancement opportunities. LCS is growing and we think you should too. Our company growth allows for internal growth opportunities across all of our business lines.
Ongoing career development. Onsite education opportunities, education assistance, and continuing education credits allow LCS employees to keep their knowledge of current industry changes relevant.
LCS creates living experiences that enhance the lives of seniors. You'll see this commitment in our people. They're talented, dedicated professionals who truly care about residents, with each conducting his or her work with integrity, honesty and transparency according to the principles of LCS. We strive to help every community succeed-strengthening available resources, establishing proven practices that lead to long-term growth and creating lasting value for those living in, working for and affiliated with the community. Check us out on our website:
Travel Frequency: 0-10%
Job Level: B
A POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK, INCLUDING REFERENCES