Intapeople are proud to be partnered with an established global client in the healthcare industry, offering life-saving services within their sector. Due to a large amount of growth they now require an IT Support Analyst to join their team who are spread across the UK.
As the successful candidate, you will have a thirst to grow your career within IT and have an aptitude for technology and problem resolution.
- Managing and Supporting O365 Applications for internal users
- Both hardware and software set up when required
- Support of the companies MES (Training provided)
- Part of a 1 in 3 on-call rota which is low pressure and compensated well
Experience and requirements:
- Experience in a similar position or holding a relevant degree level qualification (Essential)
Package at a glance
- A competitive salary of up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Hybrid - Travel to Wales HQ in Swansea will be required
- Corporate Bonus incentive of 10% of Annual salary
- Holiday allowance of 25days + Bank Holidays + 3 days shut down over Christmas/New Year
- Matched Pension scheme contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Travel to European cities to visit other teams/offices
For more information or a confidential chat please call Morgan on or click APPLY now for an immediate response.