1st Line Support Engineer - London - 3 Month contract
My customer requires an experienced 1st Line Support Engineer to join an existing team for an initial 3-month engagement.
Please note this 1st Line Support Engineer role is Inside IR35 and it will require the Engineer to work Hybrid onsite/remote.
This 1st Line Support Engineer will involve 70% BAU Support and 30% project/Deployment. Most of the projects currently include building and configuring Windows 10 and Office 365 and supporting users both remotely and on-site
Primary day to day responsibilities will for the 1st Line Support Engineer will include:
• Previous experience in a 1st Line Support Engineer role
• Windows 10 - Administration and Support
• Office 365 - Administration and Support
• Active Directory experience
• Experience in Azure (Desirable)
• Group policy, TCP/IP, DNS experience
• Experience in Task and Deployment
• Previous experience working with call logging package such as Remedy/Service Now
• Inside IR35
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Connor Smal, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at VIQU IT Recruitment on LinkedIn, and