At eInformatics, we are growing our team of experienced RIS (Radiology Information System) and EHR (Electronic Health Record) experts. We have an expanding client list that demands best-in-class service, delivered by the best resources available. If you have considered a career in the fast-growing healthcare IT market, we may have the opportunity for you.
Who is eInformatics?
eInformatics is a healthcare IT company providing professional services and radiology and ambulatory software solutions to a healthcare provider customer base across North America.
Our Purpose and Values
Our purpose at eInformatics is to help others deliver great healthcare to their patients. Our values of Customer Delight, Efficiency, Growth, Teamwork, Accountability, Community and Joy drive how we engage with our employees and our customers, to succeed and win.
Why work here?
- FUN! - Come join an innovative company who knows how to work hard and still have a lot of fun! It's common to find that your co-workers at eInformatics also become your friends. We spend time outside of work enjoying the competition of indoor soccer, sand volleyball, bowling, and gaming. We have regular social happy hours and great teambuilding events! We evenhave volunteer Wellness and Community OutreachCommittees to give back and keep ushealthy.
- GREAT BENEFITS! - We offer flexible work from home options as well as a comprehensive benefits program including: fully 100% company paid employee Medical (HDHP), Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Term Life coverage. We also offer access to insurance products for long-term disability, pet insurance, and a range of products from AFLAC.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Term Life insurance coverage paid 100% for eInformatics team members
- Optional Long-Term Disability, Pet Insurance, and products from AFLAC.
- Company matched retirement plan
- 15 days of PTO (Paid Time Off) per year, with 1 day added for each year of service (25 days max/yr)
- Additional Paid Day Off for Birthday and Employment Anniversary
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 6 weeks of Paid Leave for Employee Health
- 2 Weeks of Paid Personal Leave
- EAP/Mental Health resources
What will you do as a IT Technical Analyst?
As an IT Technical Analyst you will use your analytical and problem-solving skills to monitor, upgrade and support healthcare software solutions. This position has accountability for server, networking, security, and application processes for internal and installed systems.
- Provide technical support and assistance to internal and external customers.
- Provide performance monitoring, problem analysis, and resolution of assigned system issues.
- Perform server updates, patches, service releases, migrations, and upgrades as needed.
- Plans and conducts security assessments on new and existing systems, processes, and technologies to determine compliance with policies, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Supports day-to-day information security processes including incident response, third party risk management, vulnerability management reporting, security awareness training, and disaster recovery.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of information security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Stay up-to-date and informed of information security industry changes and trends.
- Develop and maintain strong understanding of healthcare software requirements, configuration, and usage.
- Author customer and internal system documentation in written and video formats.
- Serve in after-hour emergency on-call rotation.
- Strictly adhere to statutory privacy laws (HIPAA, etc.) as well as company policies, procedures, and industry standards related to security controls, disaster recovery, and protection of sensitive and confidential information.
- Document, without exception a record of all time, work, and communications in company tracking system all the time and on time.
- Demonstrate customer service skills with responsiveness to client requests for assistance, whether troubleshooting, problem solving, system configuration, or correction testing.
- Build and maintain productive and respectful vendor relationships to further company goals.
- Project a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Outstanding customer service and service delivery focus.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to translate complex issues into layman's terms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Advanced time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or two plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 Plus years of IT server, desktop, or network support experience in Windows environment including Active Directory/Group Policy/PowerShell.
- Prior experience with MS SQL Server, MSI's, and Connectwise is a plus.
- Healthcare IT or line of business application support in a HIPAA environment highly desirable.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Ability to travel via commercial airplane and vehicle to client sites, training, or industry conferences or events as required.
- Maintain active and in force identification documents facilitating travel.
- Estimated Travel