£45 - £48 per hour
Are you an ITU Nurse seeking a new challenge, career development and market leading pay rates?
TFS Healthcare are seeking knowledgeable, hard-working, and enthusiastic ITU Nurses for a new and rewarding opportunity within an established trust, based in Hayes.
At TFS Healthcare, we're an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contract/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations, across the UK.
You'll be provided with a dedicated recruitment consultant, who's professional and friendly approach means you will always be fully supported.
We also offer all our ITU Nurses the following benefits:
- Market leading pay rates
- Option for flexible ad-hoc bookings or arrange shifts with block-bookings in advance
- Revalidation advice and unrivalled assistance provided by our own TFS clinical team for any guidance you may need
- In-house complimentary training and continuous support of personal and professional development
- Full support from your dedicated and efficient recruitment consultant
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- A choice of either daily or weekly payroll and a selection of faster payment options
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Access to CPD fund, annual incentives, rewards and recognition for our top healthcare professionals
- 24-hour service - with the ability to book shifts around the clock and in advance
- Free uniform and other protective equipment supplied
- We're candidate focused - the satisfaction and safety of our healthcare professionals is paramount
As an ITU Nurse, you will need to hold the following requirements:
- Minimum 6 months experience, including recently within the NHS
- Full occupational health immunisation history
- A current NMC pin
If you are not available for this opportunity, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply)
At TFS Healthcare, we cover a variety of opportunities all over the UK. If the above opportunity is not suited to your location, please give us a call on , one of our dedicated consultants will help you find the best healthcare role for you!
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.