As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
We are growing - our goals are ambitious, and to achieve them, we need you.
(Junior) Technical Consultant (m/f/d)
- On the agenda: Help design, program, support and implement Serrala s ABAP based business process and information lifecycle management solutions.
- From A to Z: Help us perform and document impact analyses, provide development estimates and technical specifications and implement code changes within the framework of a given project or for change requests.
- Communication professional: You are responsible for the majority of communication with our national and international customers. You are the contact person for topics such as the connection of external data suppliers, certificates, encryption and data exchange.
- Lots of development potential: in addition to analyzing relevant business processes, recording customer requirements and creating technical concepts, your tasks also include conducting and documenting system tests.
- A basis that convinces: You have a degree in a technical / business discipline or a comparable education with professional experience.
- Technical know-how: Ideally, you have initial practical experience as an SAP FI / CO / MM consultant or as an FI / CO / MM key user in the specialist area. Alternatively, you have industry experience in the area of accounts payable, purchasing, software or finance.
- Nice to have: Initial knowledge of SAP customizing is an advantage.
- The tone plays the music: You bring very good communication and presentation skills in English. French skills are not mandatory but very welcomed.
- Travel: If you want to work in more complex operational areas, you will have to travel about 50% of your working time. But it is not a must The remuneration will be adjusted accordingly. Please indicate your willingness to travel in your application.
It s time to become a Serralian
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
This role is based in: Remote
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.