Educated Recruitment are looking for a highly motivated and innovative SEN TA to take on a 1:1 role at a Primary School in the Torbay area. Full time timetable for the duartion of the Autumn term. This post has the possibility for a permanent position for the right candidate.
Please contact Maddie at Educated Recruitment for further information.
What Educated Recruitment can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay + benefits
- CPD courses
- Dedicated, experienced consultants on hand to provide as much support as you need
- Flexibility and the opportunity to gain experience in some fantastic schools!
Essential candidate requirements:
- Recent classroom experience
- Behaviour/SEN experience - working with ADHD, Sensory disorders, intervention experience
- Full DBS check - Educated Recruitment can carry this out on your behalf
Educated Recruitment currently work with several SEN and PRU settings in and around the Teignbridge and Torbay area. It is essential for candidates to have experience in supporting those with SEN (especially children with Emotional Behaviour Difficulties), and to have the enthusiasm and passion for supporting teachers and children in schools across a variety of subjects.
We are keen to hear from anyone with experience in the following areas:
Teaching Support, Teaching Assistant, Supply Teacher, KS3, KS4, Primary teachers, Supply Teachers, SEN Teacher, PRU's
Please call Maddie for more information! Thank-you!
Educated Recruitment now have an APP! Find us in the App Store or Google Play Store, and apply for jobs directly via the app!