Full Time/$15.25 hour - Morning Availability
The Laundry Attendant ensures guest satisfaction by maintaining supply of fresh linens. The Attendant is responsible for washing, drying, and folding of linens, terry and other laundry for the resort and restaurants.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Transports substantial loads of wet and dry linen and terry in carts to washers and dryers
- Observe machine operations and report malfunctions
- Wash, dry and fold linens
- Inform manager if laundry needs to be re-stocked in closets
- Sort laundry when possible from laundry carts
- Clean filters of dryers
- Tracking of discarded linens
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and/or Holidays as needed
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Prior experience in Housekeeping Laundry
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to work with chemicals according to directions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)