La Fosse are working with a multinational Energy Company who are looking for a Lead Business Analyst to join their team in their London HQ.
The successful candidate would be working in their new Contingent Workforce Programme, aimed to deliver the transformation necessary for the client to realize strategic workforce optimization through disciplined management of the cost and risk associated with our 3rd party contractors.
This role will be hybrid office/wfh on a 12 month rolling contract, Inside IR35.
About the position:
- Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations.
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options.
- Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the current value and issues, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle.
- Ensure traceability of requirements from business needs and requirements, through testing and scope changes, to final solution.
- Interact with functional teams in Contracts and Procurement (CP) and HR, software suppliers, designers and developers to understand software limitations, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements and use cases are handled.
- Configure and document software and processes, using agreed standards and tools.
- Create acceptance criteria and validate that solutions meet business needs through defining and coordinating testing.
- Create and present compelling business cases to justify solution value and establish approval, funding and prioritization.
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and control Business Analysis activities on projects within agreed parameters of cost, time and quality.
- Understand and stay abreast of relevant architectures and technologies related to a business area. Research potential solutions and innovative ideas.
- Guide and manage interactions with technology vendors.
- Lead stakeholder management activities including facilitation of large design sessions.
- Respond to organizational and environmental changes during in-progress activities.
- Guide business stakeholders to gain acceptance / sign-off despite competing objectives. Manage requirements to the smallest set that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives and end-user buy-in.
- Describe technology in terms easily understood by business customers and set realistic customer expectations for the project outcome. Adjust customer expectations in accordance with changes in scope.
- Generate innovative approaches to existing problems or new opportunities.
- Work closely with stakeholders to build trust and understand their goals, motivations, constraints, risks, and operating environment.
Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge in Data Mapping, Migration & Integration, VMS/IQN knowledge
- Domain Knowledge in HR/CP/Fin is beneficial
- Identity & Access Management
- Developing User Journey and User Experience maps
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts and data/process analysis and modeling.
- Knowledge of the technology landscape including current and future developments and the most commonly available products and integrated solutions.
- Ability to take a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail.
- Experience analyzing the alignment between business requirements and system capabilities.
- CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) or PMI-PBA certification preferred.
If you are interested please hit apply!