Lead Dynamics CRM/365 CE Developer, London, £120,000 + Bonus, Enterprise in-house software team, Global gaming platform,
A global gaming platform provider are looking to grow their international software engineering team with a Lead Dynamics 365 CE Developer in their Central London office. The role offers plenty of home working with onsite requirements several days per month. Starting salary is £120,000 with an annual bonus typically 10-15%.
The role is split between hands on development work and line managing a development team of around six Dynamics developers. The organisation are continuing to grow their in-house development team, with the view to completely move away from reliance on 3rd party software providers for Dynamics & Power Platform.
The requirements are
- Strong knowledge of D365 CE
- Skilled in customisation and configuration of D365 CE
- Experienced extending with custom C# plugins
- Knowledge of Power Platform & Azure
- Experience managing & mentoring developers
- Strong communication and team working ability
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at or you can call me directly on .