Job Role - SEN Learning Support Assistant
Start Date - September 2022
Location - Cambridge
Rate of Pay - Scale Range 3-4
Are you an approachable and patient person? Do you have experience of working with students with special educational needs? Are you positive, proactive, and professional? If so, apply today to avoid missing out!
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced SEN Learning Support Assistant to work in one our secondary schools in Cambridge. The school is easily commutable from Ely, Kings Lynn and Newmarket. The school prides itself on having a dedicated workforce who enable students to cope in a mainstream setting and feel safe academically and socially both now and in the future.
In addition, the school offers:
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- A committed leadership team
- A positive and supportive workforce to work alongside
The ideal SEN Learning Support Assistant should have the following:
- Experience of working 1 to1 with children with SEN
- Ability to support GCSE Level subjects
- Caring nature to support with emotional and physical care needs
TeacherActive also offer the following in return to the suitable candidate:
- A dedicated consultant who will support you every step of the way
- We will advise and offer you courses, resources and training opportunities that arise
- An excellent recommend a friend scheme
- All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you are paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there is no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash
If you are interested in this SEN Learning Support position, please call Jenna Burns on (phone number removed) or send your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services