Learning Support Assistants/Support Workers wanted immediately!
We are currently looking for Learning Support Assistants for a great college based in Romford.
We are experiencing a high demand for Learning Support Assistants, so you could be placed within days of applying!
The role - Learning Support Assistant
We are working with a college based in Romford that are looking to appoint Learning Support Assistants ASAP. The suitable candidate for this role will need to use their previous experience to work closely with students who have ASD, SEHM and other complex needs, you will need to be enthusiastic, patient, and an approachable person with a passion for learning and teaching!
For this Learning Support Assistant role, you will need to build strong rapport with the students and will need to assist the teacher in running the class. You must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service and 6 months (or more) experience of working in a education environment.
The college strongly believes in providing children with exciting and meaningful learning experiences, by providing a curriculum that is engaging and encouraging their pupils to be independent and resilient in their learning, they aim to inspire a love of learning.
Why this role?
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow, inspire and shape young minds.
- You will be working with enthusiastic and supportive staff and encouraging students wherever you go, seeing them grow throughout their academic journey which is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have.
- This is a potential stepping-stone in your career progression, with the possibility of moving up to Learning Mentor and beyond
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A basic understanding of Special Educational Needs and behaviour management.
- Have a creative approach to teaching pupils according to their educational needs by ensuring delivery of the curriculum in a way that maximises children's achievement and ability to develop
- Experience in a similar role is valuable, but not essential.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education - apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.