A local authoirty based in East London are currently on the lookout for a Licensing Officer on a contract basis. They are willing to pay up to £40 an hour for the right candidate.
- To review relevant licence applications including applications under Licensing Act 2003, Gambling Act 2005, and licences covering Special Treatments activities, Animal Welfare Licences, Sex Establishment and Scrap Metal Dealers & Collectors Licences.
- To submit representations in pursuit of the licensing objectives as necessary.
- To undertake inspections and compliance checks at licenced premises to ensure that conditions and legal requirements are met.
- To gather and investigate intelligence and follow up complaints about breaches of licence terms, conditions, and restrictions.
- To respond to all service requests and enquiries such as Freedom of Information (FOI) requests, member's enquiries and correspondence/monitoring systems and to assist the Service Manager in investigating complaints and incidents in accordance with internal and external protocolsT
- To ensure the maintenance of all electronic and paper records on the service database system to support the administration of the licensing function
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.