We are looking for a friendly and dedicated Housekeeper/Cook to join our small team in Fairford, Gloucestershire on a full time basis. The role is 5 days a week including weekends, evenings and public/bank holidays when necessary. The property has 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms with facilities such as a gym, studio, party barn/ bar and outdoor seating areas. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a beautiful and unique setting within the idyllic Cotswolds. Please note you MUST have the right to work/live in the UK and be based in the locality
- Ensuring the family home and guest areas are kept organised, clean and tidy to a 5 star standard.
- Deep cleaning of the whole property.
- Keeping on top of the laundry and ironing for up to 16 guests.
- Keeping good stock of guest amenities and making sure they are accessible.
- Cooking for up to 8 people (buffet/family-style).
- Running errands and helping with guest requests.
- Driving (do the necessary shopping etc.)
- Plant care.
- Helping with events.
- Washing up after family/guests.
- Experience in a similar role.
- The ability to spot what needs doing in a home.
- To create systems if and when needed and/or maintain them.
- Good time management to complete tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Product/fabric/surface/plant knowledge.
- Flexible schedule.
- Cooking skills.
Salary: £35,000+ Gross per Annum
Start: End of August
Responsible Consultant: Laura Reeves
Pension scheme provided
Lieu days for public holidays worked.
Working week: 5 days, including weekends and public holidays as needed