Your Opportunity to Define Possible. Our Opportunity to Deliver the Nation's Security. Together.
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000
Role Clearance Type: UK-Security Check (SC). Clearance not required to start
Location: Burlington House, New Malden, Kingston-Upon-Thames, London, UK.
About Your Opportunity:
We are looking for a professional and organised Logistics Administrator to support our diverse and high profile defence programmes.
Working within a small and focused team you will be supporting nationally important defence programmes ensuring orders and materials are processed correctly. The role needs someone that can apply processes but also understand the bigger picture, shifting priorities as the needs of the customer changes.
- Flexible working schedules - we offer flexible and hybrid working arrangements. Talk to us at the application stage about any scheduling preferences you may have.
- Flexible Benefits Package - choose which NGUKL benefits you want to satisfy your personal needs. Core Benefits provided for you are Healthcare, Dental, Life Assurance and Pension. Benefits you can flex include Critical Illness Cover, Health Cash Plan, and Health Assessments.
- Employee Incentive Programme - exceptional performance is recognized through our annual incentive programme which is awarded to top performers who excel
- Career Development - opportunity for ongoing professional development and career growth opportunities
- Satisfying sales orders, from receipt of purchase order to invoice
- Investigating material shortfalls and liaising with the project team to resolve
- Working with the nominated supply chain manager to fulfil customer orders
- Maintaining records of contract activity
- Supporting periodic inventory audits
- Experienced ERP user
- Proven administrative skills, working in a logistics/operations environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of working within a team
- Excellent communication skills
Your Future Team:
"A close knit team that strives to deliver for our customers"
Max Eaton, Operations Grumman
We are a small and diverse team that's goal is to provide solutions. We work collaboratively to support a wide range of defence programmes that each have individual challenges and requirements, it gives an excellent opportunity to develop our experience. We focus on being agile and working smartly while delivering for the customer and the business. Hybrid working is something the team has embraced that has provided us all with an improved work/life balance.
Diversity is at the heart of our success. Our team share experience, knowledge and new thinking gained from a wide range of backgrounds perspective, culture, gender, race, age and many other elements across several industries. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from communities currently under-represented within our industry. We treat everyone with respect and foster safe and inclusive environments.
About Our Responsibilities:
Our customers operate in unique environments which offer new and exciting challenges every day, cultivating a place where you can learn and thrive, working alongside the best minds in industry. We'll give you space to develop your career, where your ideas can shape the future of our dynamic business.
We promote collaboration to achieve more than we could imagine, together. And within a respectful and inspirational environment, we value what you say and do.
How to Apply:
Interested in our opportunity?
Yes - then simply submit your application online. Your application will be reviewed by one of our expert recruiters who'll then respond advising you of the outcome and next steps for successful candidates.
Possibly, I'd like to find out more - then connect direct with , our recruitment business partner who will be happy to support you with any enquires.
Background checks and potentially security clearance form part of the recruitment process, our team will inform you of the procedures when required.
Northrop Grumman UK:
Work with a global brand that makes a real contribution to our nation's security and future. At Northrop Grumman UK, the brightest minds come together to push the boundaries and Define Possible. As leaders in the digital transformation of Aerospace, Defence and Intelligence we are providing ground-breaking outcomes for our customers.
UK Defence Business:
Our UK Defence business is a Sovereign software and systems centre of excellence. As well as developing and supporting UK wide and internationally deployed multi-domain command and control systems, our work is critical to the modern backbone of the Royal Navy. We pioneer - with fierce curiosity, dedication, and innovation, we seek to solve the world's most challenging problems.