UK Logistics Coordinator
Upto £28k based on exp
Free oniste Parking
Hybrid Working - 3 days in the office / 2 days from home
Our client based in Guildford is looking for an experienced Logistics Coordinator.
Working with the UK logistics team this role entails the processing of sales orders, including entry onto MS NAV system, arranging transport using pre-approved hauliers, liaising with customers, suppliers and hauliers and seeing the order through from start to finish. This includes booking transport from the EU to the UK and arranging the necessary customs formalities required since Brexit. Accurate records must be kept, and all legal and customer requirements adhered to.
Key Duties will include:
- Dealing with sales team and customers to take sales orders via phone and email
- Liaising with production sites to check availability of products
- Working with hauliers to ensure deliveries are on schedule and communicating delays or issues back to customers
- Raising purchase orders to suppliers where applicable
- Raising invoices to customers
- Processing supplier invoices
- Ensuring that the right product is delivered on time, every time
- Ad-hoc projects set by Logistics Manager
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Able to work as part of a team or work independently
- Able to work to tight deadlines with quick turnarounds in a busy environment
- Ability to perform tasks under pressure and balance many tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to process a high volume of orders with quick turnarounds
- Friendly, approachable, confident, and can-do attitude with strong teamwork skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to deal with difficult customers
- Excellent Excel skills (eg pivot tables, high level formulas) and familiar with other Microsoft office programmes
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.