Inpatient Rehab - E8
Night (United States of America)
Under the direction of the attending physician, RN, Lead LPN or practice coordinator, the LPN will provide direct patient care and assist in the following clinical functions to all providers
- Obtain and accurately record patient's vital signs
- Documents components of patient's history
- Communicates in an open and appropriate manner with patients, visitors and staff
- Participates in in-office procedures under the direction and supervision of a licensed healthcare provider
- Performs diagnostic CLIA waived testing
- Performs venipuncture to obtain blood for lab testing
- Prescription call-backs per scope of practice
- Preps patient's chart for pertinent clinical information
- Maintains inventory of supplies, and keeps patient examination rooms stocked
- Adheres to AMC's regulatory compliance issues
Thank you for your interest in Albany Med!
Please be aware for the safety and security of our colleagues and patients all new employees are required to successfully complete all applicable federal, State and institutionally mandated pre-employment screening requirements including:
- Relevant Background Check(s)
- Drug Screen
- PPD / Tuberculosis Test
- Reference Check
- Applicable vaccinations
Albany Med is an equal opportunity employer.
This role may require access to information considered sensitive to Albany Med, its patients, affiliates, and partners, including but not limited to HIPAA Protected Health Information and other information regulated by Federal and New York State statutes. Workforce members are expected to ensure that:
Access to information is based on a need to know and is the minimum necessary to properly perform assigned duties. Use or disclosure shall not exceed the minimum amount of information needed to accomplish an intended purpose. Reasonable efforts, consistent with Albany Med policies and standards, shall be made to ensure that information is adequately protected from unauthorized access and modification.