Brook Financial Services is the largest Appointed Representative and network partner of Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) who are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 150 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
Due to unprecedented growth, a rare opportunity to join the management team has arisen.
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven individual based in the Northamptonshire area to cover the counties of Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Suffolk, and Norfolk.
Reporting to the Sales Director as a key part of the sales team, you will achieve grow targets set around recruitment of new Advisers and development of existing key relationships. You will create effective relationship with each of your businesses and deliver support and business development on a daily basis.
- Own the relationship with your regional businesses. Support the business owners and manage all escalations arising from the day-to-day management of those businesses.
- Working with the MAB recruitment team, ensuring all Adviser vacancies are filled within the required timescale and meet the quality standards set.
- Take responsibility for expansion within businesses working closely with business owners.
- Business advocate of Brook Financial Services and MAB network
- Demonstrate leadership and motivational skills by:
- Structuring and running effective team meetings
- Embrace new ideas, adapt when necessary, and lead by example
- Identify priority areas for increasing profit and implement development plans
- Support growth in all key performance indicators at all times
- Manage effective communication within your businesses ensuring all key messages and initiatives are delivered, received, understood, and acted upon.
- Ensure accurate and consistent communication is maintained internally by working closely with all departments and the senior team.
- Lead with developing and maintaining a protection culture within the business.
- Utilise the specialist teams available within MAB.
- Own the protection strategy with Advisers and business owners.
- Ensure all sales campaigns are embraced and target results are achieved by effective planning and co-ordination.
- Ensure knowledge of the entire MAB proposition is maintained to the standards required e.g. product knowledge, MAB Marketing, MIDAS pro, recruitment, mortgage lending, competitors.
- Contribute to development of Brook/MAB proposition through your own input and ideas as well as feedback from advisers and business owners.
- Ensure head office-based support services are adopted by Advisers and business owners to ensure better control over results and client/business retention.
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively alongside the Brook/MAB brand to increase business and adviser loyalty.
- Attend all meetings specified by the Sales Director.
- Ability to represent Brook/MAB at all levels.
- Existing and new Advisers and businesses.
- Lead Introducers
- Demonstrate ability to effectively interact at all levels and cooperate with all other Brook/MAB departments.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Organisation / Prioritisation
- Results orientation
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Strong managerial and leadership skills.
- Strong delegation and mentoring skills.
- Dealing with all levels of management.
- Experience of working within business-to-business environment.
- Maths and English GSCE.
- Full CeMAP qualification or equivalent.
- Experience as a Mortgage Adviser/Broker is essential.
- Experience as a Mortgage Adviser/Broker within the estate agency arena is a benefit but not essential.
- Experience of recruitment is a benefit but not essential.