General Neurologist in Academic Setting Offering Great Competitive Compensation!
Live in one of the Country's best Midwestern Metropolitans!
Quality of Life and Competitive Pay
- Mon - Fri schedule (4-day option available)
- Outpatient 42 weeks, 4 weeks Inpatient (Including Teaching)
- 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks CME
- Opportunity for mix of clinical and academic
- EPIC EMR
- Opportunity to earn more income
One of the Best Places to Live by U.S. News, 2019
Reference: NEUR 9823
- Beautiful major metropolitan with international airport
- Thriving food scene and culture
- Recreational paradise with gorgeous lakes & a park system that ranks among the best in the nation
- Healthy economy and job market
- Affordable cost of living
- Some say the area is "second to only New York City"