Job Title - Manufacturing Logistics Supervisor
£ 30,000 p.a.. + Early finish Friday, 25 days holiday, Pension, development opportunities
Are you a logistics Supervisor, Warehouse Supervisor, inventory controller or similar interested in working in fast paced manufacturing environment with a growing and evolving organisation? We are looking for a Manufacturing Logistics Supervisor with experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment . If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a Manufacturing Logistics Supervisor your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- Logistics and inventory System Management
- Plan, manage and administration for all components feeding into production.
- Inventory management lineside ((minimum balance reporting and shortage report management)
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures
- Organise and lead the focus on improved productivity levels.
- Preparation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Specific functional responsibilities supporting internal customers.
- Customer engagement to support assembly & logistics functions.
An exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Logistics Supervisor with the following
- Team management experience, able to lead, inspire and motivate
- Computer literate
- Experience in a logistics/ warehouse / inventory control supervisory role within a fast paced manufacturing environment
If you are a Manufacturing Logistics Supervisor with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Logistics Supervisor role please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.