You ll gain a strong understanding of our brands, our customers, our distribution channels, our competitors and the industry as a whole. You ll then use this newfound knowledge to help accelerate your readiness for progressing into a future career within our organisation.
A typical day
- This role is a key member of the team and we are looking for an individual with exceptional experience, drive, passion for brands and commitment to ensure our brands show up fantastically well in key strategic cities!
- Teamwork between Sales and Marketing is key to the success of our portfolio and execution in outlets. Our Digital Trade Marketing Executives are responsible for supporting the online activation plan, working with suppliers in delivering agreed online activity and supporting the digital and creative team to ensure promotions are aligned, with high quality content and assets for activation.
- Each day is a new experience - you definitely won t be bored! We work in a wide variety of locations, from pubs & clubs, to high end restaurants, and large scale events.
You must have
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A ) or equivalent
- Adaptable - our industry is ever changing; we adapt to each environment to ensure we meet our customers needs.
- Collaborative - great things are never done by one person! We work together, celebrate together and ensure we win together.
- Curious - get excited about change
- Passionate, we re all passionate ambassadors of our brands
- Proactive - we are innovators, unafraid to be direct, we act calmly & quickly.
Digital Marketing Level 3Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.
Perks and benefits
- Mentor scheme
- Multiverse Community Hub
- Multiverse community
- Social events