Delaware North Gaming is searching for a Marketing Database Specialist to join our team at our Global Headquarters in Buffalo, New York. As a Marketing Database Specialist you will be responsible for continuous analysis of the player and customer database and using your findings to assist with development and implementation of all marketing and players club promotional activity for gaming operations..
At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We are committed to invest in our people's personal and professional journeys, without you, there is no us. These are just some of the benefits we offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and holidays, and generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and resorts. Click here to learn more () . Responsibilities
- Administer and update analysis by combining data from different key database sources.
- Continuous detailed analysis of player database to identify opportunities for increased revenue, market share, and spend efficiency that may be achieved with targeted marketing efforts.
- Facilitate implementation, tracking, and reporting of all marketing activities through a defined schedule of regular reports. Present results with potential action items.
- Develop predictive modeling utilizing historical data for promotional effectiveness and labor needs.
- Pro forma and postforma development for evaluation of all marketing initiatives. Forecast weekly future promotional calendar effectiveness against prior year and planned levels.
- Coordinate list management and queries for direct mail and email recipients under provided guidelines. Work with mail house, print shop and internal email resources to ensure accuracy of data provided.
- Collaborate with state gaming commission.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who We Are
- Excellent math and analytical skills. Must be able to analyze data from various angles and offer all viewpoints for review.
- Proficient in SQL. Must be able to create reporting in Excel from data obtained through SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a state gaming license..
- Weekends, holidays and swing shift work may be required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics, or related field preferred.
At Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.