Great People Work Here
If you re comfortable thinking conceptually, looking outside for inspiration and exploring new ways of doing things, a role in our Marketing Excellence and Insight team could prove very rewarding. This role offers hybrid working, on average working 2 days a week from home.
The purpose of Marketing Excellence is to bring inspiration and innovation to build the capability of the marketing team in TwO. To develop learning content and delivery mechanisms that empower and equip the team with the skills, knowledge and practices to enable them to perform.
The Marketing Excellence Programme Administrator will operate independently and proactively to support the MEX Programme Manager and team in providing logistical and administrative support for the MEX Programme. The role will necessitate occasional travel within the UK and overseas and will involve working with the marketing and insights teams across our international markets, as well as external suppliers and speakers and other key internal departments such as Technology, legal and procurement.
In this role you will:
- Research, provide recommendations, organise and manage workshops & meeting venues, for all MEX face to face events, in the UK, Australia, France, Brazil, Switzerland, Thailand, including complex travel arrangements, accommodation, venue and catering bookings
- Coordinate and schedule printing of all workshop and meeting materials, and liaise with external speakers and experts to ensure they have the appropriate materials and equipment required at events
- Lead on the identification and training of the MEX Team on technology solutions to improve and support the delivery of the programme (eg Teams applications)
- Manage all new and existing supplier Contracts, liaising with internal TwO and ABF legal and procurement teams
- Schedule a variety of calls and talks in line with the annual MEX Programme calendar
- Plan logistics and coordinate accommodation and transfers for global marketing induction attendees, coordinating individual schedules for attendees
- Manage the collation of the MEX Annual Awards
- Provide PA/Admin support to the MEX team
- Provide ad-hoc support to the MEX Programme Manager and team in the collation of content & resources for the learning management system.
- Pragmatic, flexible and adaptable to different styles, ways of working and cultures
- Hungry to learn, with the ability to work with ambiguity.
- Works productively in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to plan ahead and work in an organised way, bringing structure and sequence elements to create joined up and effective plans
- An adaptable communication style, with the ability to work collaboratively across the business, building effective networks inside and outside the organisation.
- Highly proficient IT skills with a passion for new technology
We re looking for people who don t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can.
In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
- Yearly bonus based on personal contribution and financial performance
- Flexible working options
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and the option to buy and sell holidays
- Onsite Gym and Wellbeing Centre
- Perkbox - employee discount scheme with discounts online, in high street stores, cinema, holidays, restaurants and many more
- Pension scheme with your contributions matched for up to 10% of your salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash plan
- Onsite Staff shop and online staff discounts