Marketing Manager - Tech / SaaS business - £50,000 - £60,000 - Strategic role, hybrid working.Your new companyI am recruiting for a Modern Analytics Cloud company whose mission is to create a more fact driven world wealth the easiest to use analytics platform. They are internationally bound, with a strong presence across EMEA and America. In short, their web and mobile applications improve decision making for every employee. There are over 200 employees in the business and 3 in Marketing currently with the view to expand this further.Your new roleAs the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building and executing plans to build pipeline for the EMEA region. You will work closely with regional sales leaders to plan and communicate progress against all regionally based pipe creation and accelerate activities for that region. This is a great opportunity to join a fun team in a fast growing SaaS business, gain experience across a breadth of Marketing disciplines and make your mark. The role will report to the Senior Director of EMEA Marketing Executives. This position is based in the UK and will offer a flexible hybrid work schedule.What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in B2B demand generation or field marketing
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising and social networking.
- Budget management experience
- EMEA Marketing experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management and happy navigating in a matrix organisation
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.