Marketing Manager - Slug & Lettuce
Stonegate Group are the UKs biggest pub group. We have a great Marketing Manager opportunity to support on the Slug & Lettuce brand nationally. In this home-based role, you will manage one of our iconic brands to create and deliver a compelling marketing strategy.
As Marketing Manager, you ll lead on the end to end creation and delivery of the short- and long-term marketing plans for your specified format. Reporting to the Head of Marketing or Senior Brand Manager for your area of responsibility, you ll be comfortable working with senior leaders within Operations, Brand teams and Agency partners to ensure the delivery of a comprehensive Marketing strategy across your format.
Key to the role is:
- Brand Development - You ll support the HOB / SMM in leading the brand/format evolution including brand strategy meetings, updating the Brand DNA books, Consumer trends, competitor activity and market opportunities.
- Brand strategy and activity calendar - You ll activate short-term (12months) brand strategies for your formats to ensure there s always a compelling reason to visit our sites
- Campaign Project Management - With end-to end governance, you ll communicate and deliver market leading campaigns that are aligned to the annual brand plans.
- Menu Development. The Marketing Manager has ownership and support of the Food and Drink menu development in your brand or format. You ll use smart category management to ensure we have the relevant range and that we are optimising customer spend
- Pricing - Control of our pricing strategy decisions means you can respond to macro-economic changes
- Trials & Innovation - Working with the key stakeholders, it will be your responsibility to constantly innovate and trial new products and initiatives so that we stay ahead of the competition and have enough new news.
- Communication -Working with the customer comms team, Brand owners and the ODs, you will contribute to the offer change launch cascade and ensure that key aspects are communicated and understood by our GMs.
- Budget Management - You will be responsible for the marketing budget for your format, both CAPEX and OPEX
We re looking for the following Qualifications and Experience:
- Marketing or Brand Management Diploma / CIM/ Degree
- Minimum 4 years Marketing experience, ideally in the hospitality sector
Why join us? Salary is based on experience, plus company bonus, 25 days holiday + annual leave purchase scheme, discount card to use in our sites and a range of other benefits including health and dental insurance. This is a home-based role, so you could live anywhere in the UK, but there will be national travel for site visits and meetings.