With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better than today, Lube-Tech provides an environment where you can love what you do and be your best every day.
What you will enjoy about being a part of a 2022 Top Workplace USA and Star Tribune Top Workplace Team:
Full-time (Monday - Friday)
Top Tier benefits starting on your first day (including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401k, Paid Parental Leave, voluntary accident, critical illness, hospital, and supplemental life insurance)
15 paid days off
10 paid holidays
Profit-Sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
401(k) with company match
Company provided uniforms and personal protective equipment
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):
- Assist specific enterprise-wide projects including communication to management
- Assist developing and managing project scope, budget, and schedule
- Works together with purchasing on major equipment and facility improvement acquisitions.
- Design of new systems including calculations, material specifications, equipment, and facility upgrades.
- Responsible for 2D/3D CAD layout of equipment and facility changes/upgrades
- Demonstrates and promotes enterprise safety policies
- Works with environmental, health and safety team, regarding project compliance, tasks and overall plant operations
- Assures that capital equipment, machines and utilities are maintained, functioning properly, and have appropriate protective/safety devices as required.
- Works with the maintenance department on PM schedules, parts, and procedures to keep equipment at peak performance.
- Works on continuous improvement processes
- Works together and provides communication on projects, equipment, etc. with operations, maintenance, and management.
- Travel to other facilities and equipment vendors on occasion
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications)
Education: Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in plant engineering of fluid movement and/or in-line processing preferred
- Knowledge of engineering principles, including but not limited to chemistry, fluid movement, structural, machine design, and automation
- Experience with AutoCAD, Solid works or similar 2D/3D design software
- Proficiency in the use of MS office applications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge / experience with fabrication processes including machining, cutting, and welding
- Experience and knowledge of basic controls, automation, and robotics principles.
- Willing to be hands on and dig in as needed
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)