Are you a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new role? Are you confident working with both hydraulic and pneumatic equipment? Are you looking for a role on afternoons with Fridays off? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are currently recruiting for a heavy engineering manufacturer based locally to Stourbridge looking to add a Mechanical Engineer to the team on the afternoon shift.
What will your day to day activities as an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer include?
This position, based in locally to Stourbridge, will be working on a fixed afternoon shift potentially working 11am - 10pm Monday - Thursday but can be a little bit flexible. This role will be responsible for preventative and reactive maintenance working alongside a team of engineers. You will be working on core machines, high pressure moulding machines, shot blasts, extraction units and much more.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- A strong mechanical background with recent experience in a similar position.
- Hydraulics and pneumatics experience is essential.
- Experience working in a heavy industrial/engineering environment such as Foundry or Forging is desirable to understand the working environment.
- Mechanical qualifications
- Happy to work in a heavy engineering environment.
- Health and safety awareness.
- A hardworking mentality.
- An honest and reliable personality.
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary (£35,000 - £38,000) plus benefits.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Continued growth opportunities.
- Friendly, approachable team.
- Fridays off work.
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.