CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 12 months. This role can also be worked remotely.
Hourly £33.78 ph PAYE or £37.86 ph UMB
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
Tadworth. This is the UK Commercial HQ. The site has over 320 acres with around 800 employees, who work across the biopharmaceutical and consumer businesses or in one of the business support functions (such as finance or HR). The site also serves as a hub for some of the company s European business operations.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
• Timesheet system
• Bike schemes
Medical Science Liaison Role:
• Build and develop enduring external relationships with key opinion leaders.
• Develop the UK medical plan in relation to medical projects, non- interventional studies & database studies.
• Communicate the value of medicines through high-quality, accurate, balanced and impactful information.
• Provide support to Medical Information to facilitate the maintenance of an accurate & high quality database.
• Provide specialist ABPI Code compliance support to brand/therapy area teams and other departments.
• Medical or Pharmacy degree or PhD in Life Sciences
• Fluency in English, excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capability to use digital technology provided by the organisation
• Excellent and proven scientific and technical expertise
• Awareness and integration of digital channels to meet customer needs
For more information, or to apply for this Medical Science Liaison position please contact the Key Accounts Team on (phone number removed) or email (url removed). Please quote reference 54059.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK