Talent innovation passion our employees are pouring their hearts into building a better world! CCA Global Partners connects family-owned businesses across North America to give them the power of scale, resources, and innovation translating into that competitive edge needed to succeed in this big box world. We offer a hybrid work schedule, flexible time off, and benefits focused on the needs of our employees and their families. Bring YOUR talent, innovation, and passion to CCA and together we'll make an impact on the world around us!
Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Member Systems Specialist in our St. Louis Office. As a Member Systems Specialist, you will support and work with a variety of different systems and vendors to develop and support technology solutions used by members of CCA's various divisions. This is a member-facing position that requires strong communication and customer service skills.
In addition to great benefits, a fabulous work environment and a super-collaborative, friendly team, CCA Global Partners offers a hybrid work schedule with opportunity to work remotely Mondays and Fridays and in-office Tuesdays through Thursdays.
Our Member Systems Specialist will:
- Manage JIRA ticketing system and provide second-tier support for member technology systems. Collaborate with members, Business Consultants and Product Data Services to resolve product and pricing issues.
- Perform UAT of all system enhancements. Work with the Product Systems Director to resolve all errors and regression test.
- Understand the data feeds from the PIM database to the member technology systems, including the Digital Asset Management process and troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Maintain documentation of systems with ongoing enhancements and communicate enhancements to users as they move to production status.
- Travel to stores and conferences to assist business units in training and implementing member technology systems.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelor's degree in communications or technology preferred, plus 3-5 years customer support and/or training experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly detail and process oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of database structures and concepts is also desired.
- SQL Server and knowledge of RFMS software is a definite plus.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills with the ability to communicate with corporate, vendor and member personnel in a courteous, tactful, and concise manner.
How we take care of YOU
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members.
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth, and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life's various stages and situations.
What's so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth, and effective competition in today's evolving marketplace.
Thriving on our core values and approaching success with the CCA Way.
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.