What is a Merchandiser - Product Stocker at Swire Coca-Cola?
In this role, you will be the face of Swire Coca-Cola at your local grocery stores! You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and promoting the look of success on our product portfolio. You will ensure customers have access to the best beverages by keeping product shelves, displays and coolers all stocked and filled! Along the way you will have a firsthand look into consumer insight, retail execution of a worldwide recognized brand and the fundamentals of the rapidly growing beverage industry! Swire Coca-Cola values career advancement by promoting hardworking internal candidates making the Brand Execution Specialist a tremendous opportunity for a successful career in the beverage industry.
Offering 4 Day Work Week with Flexible Start time, 10 hour shifts!
Areas covered - Positions available in many cities in Colorado!
Why Join Our Team?
- Local routes- Allowing you to stay close to home
- Flexible schedule – Variety of shift start times based on your availability, four (4) day work weeks consisting of 10-hour shifts, set days off with the possibility of three consecutive days
- Career Advancement – Multiple career path opportunities with a robust individual development program offered for long term growth within the company
- Great Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition reimbursement, mileage reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts
- Rewards – You will be eligible to earn rewards to redeem on amazon!
- Restock displays, sections, racks, coolers and shelves
- Build creative displays and other promotional items throughout the assigned store
- Maintain backrooms by organizing and consolidating back stock in a safely accessible way
- Ensure consumers always access premium beverages by setting aside any product unfit for sale
- Operating powered equipment (ex: powered pallet jack) and manual equipment
- Clean and organize shelves or aisles each day to provide a safe environment for consumers
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Driving record must meet Swire’s vehicle policy requirements
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
Position Details: Base pay range $19.00 to $20.59. Pay offered will depend on candidate’s geographic location, prior relevant experience, knowledge, skills, & abilities.
At Swire Coca-Cola, USA, we offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates. Benefit options include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Medical FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Telehealth, Virtual Mental Health Counseling, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Maternity Disability Paid Leave, Parental Paid Leave, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.