MTrec Recruitment are looking for skilled Welders / fabricators in the Newcastle area.
This is a temporary full-time position leading to permanent for the right candidate after 12 weeks probation.
- Welding with MIG bare wire process
- Following engineering drawings and diagrams, and capable of improvising when problems arise
- Proven Welding experience to a high standard
- General fabrication duties, which includes grinding, dressing, cutting and guillotine work
- Carrying out visual checks of products
- Producing strong clean welds
- Test output to ensure strength and tolerance of welds
- Heavy lifting and manual handling of products in preparation for dispatch
- Carrying out quality checks of products, re-working products when required
- Must have experience with MIG and Fabrication.
- Confident with use of hand tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
- On-site parking
- Opportunity to become a permanent member of staff
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 16:30pm
To apply please send your CV to