Job Title: Mortgage Adviser
Basis: Full Time Permanent Employed Role (Home Based) Location: Telephone based role working from home or hybrid working if preferred, all locations across England considered. Target: You must be a Fully CeMAP Qualified Mortgage and Protection Adviser with a minimum of 12 months advising experience to be considered Income Guarantee : Receive an income guarantee for the first 2 years in the role - minimum of £45,000PA, with higher considered.
Rewards : Earn a basic salary of £25,000, plus a generous uncapped commission and bonus package. GMC Advisers can expect to earn an OTE of £55,000 from year 2. Promotional Tiers: See promotional tiers section for further details of our new enhanced salary, promotional and benefits package Working Hours: Excellent work/life balance - Working Monday to Friday only with a mix of early shifts 9AM-6PM and late shifts 11AM-8PM weekly. No weekends required. Timeline: Immediate interviews available with induction start dates scheduled at regular intervals. Next available start date October 2022. Connells Group Mortgage Centre (GMC) - part of Connells Group:
With a network of over 1,200 branches nationwide, Connells Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of consumer and corporate services including new homes, mortgage services, conveyancing, EPC provision, surveying, corporate lettings, asset management, land & planning and auctions. GMC (part of Connells Group) is dedicated to delivering our Lifetime Mortgage Service to Connells Group existing mortgage customers. We review the mortgages of over 30,000 Lifetime Members each year. Our Mortgage & Protection Advisers offer advice and recommendation on protection products, including buildings and contents insurance, life assurance, critical illness cover and income protection, as well as a will writing service. Long-standing relationships with lenders mean we can get access to exclusive rates and products not available on the high street or from other brokers. As a home or office based Mortgage and Protection Adviser at GMC we believe your skills and experience are best suited to focusing purely on the provision of quality advice and sales to our customers. The work of contacting customers, securing appointments and the progressing of the mortgage and protection applications is the sole remit of our dedicated Adviser Support Teams. We create the opportunity for you to perform at your very best. This is a telephone based role so you will be articulate and engaging. You will be writing in excess of 16 mortgages with protection each month so you will also be highly motivated, disciplined and organised. You will also have a strong track record in mortgage and protection sales. We provide you with fully qualified existing customer mortgage review appointments. As your appointments are with our Lifetime Members, your conversion rate from appointment to business written will be as high as 80%, and as a result you will perform at the high end of the mortgage market in terms of business value written. Your career is important to us. We are passionate about training and development to help you realise your full potential. We pride ourselves on the number of colleagues who have developed and progressed with us. Our entire Sales Management team have progressed from our Mortgage Adviser roles. Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified and CAS is essential
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format
- Minimum of 12 Months demonstrable mortgage broking and protection sales and advice experience, with full CeMAP mortgage qualification or equivalent
- Highly organised, and adopts a disciplined and structured approach to work
- Highly competent user of IT and a competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Permanent Full Time Role
- Home based or hybrid working options available
- Outstanding monthly commission earnings. (Our top performers earn well in excess of £60K PA)
- Quality bonuses achievable against a range of performance based KPI S
- Extensive induction coupled with an ongoing training, support and development program
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding and market leading business.
- Defined promotional tiers with significant basic salary and commission rate uplifts
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Contributory workplace pension
- 24 hour Wellbeing Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in service cover
- Access to discounts platform, Perks at Work
- Access to self-funded Health Care plan
- Discounted medical assessment Health Screening
- Discount on Nuffield Gym Membership
Connells Group is recognised as an employer of choice by over 15,000 employees and we are immensely proud of our team s ongoing loyalty and commitment.
Please copy & paste the links below to your browser for more great reasons why our people love working for us and why we believe you should consider a career with GMC.
( T&Cs Apply)
If you want to know more about a career with GMC then please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now, or call Elle Anslow-Clarke in our internal Talent Acquisition Team for a confidential chat on 0186