Job Title: Mortgage Adviser
Location: Home Based in various locations.
Income Guarantee : Receive an income guarantee for the first 2 years in the role - minimum of £45,000PA, with higher considered.
Flex Working: IMH operates from Monday to Friday with opening hours from 9am to 8pm. An IMH Adviser would work 2 days per week of 11-8pm, and 3 days per week of 9-6pm, and can choose a working pattern to fit around family responsibilities, and social plans. Further flexible options can be considered on request.
Rewards : Earn a basic salary starting from £25,000, plus a generous uncapped commission and bonus package. IMH Advisers can expect to earn an OTE of £55,000 from year 2, and top earners are currently earning £75,000 from year 3.
Basis: Full Time, Home Based, Permanent Employed Role.
Experience: You must be a fully qualified Mortgage Adviser with a minimum of 12 Months advising experience to be considered.
Promotional Tiers : Guaranteed promotional prospects, with 3 tiers of promotion available. First promotion realistically achievable from 18 month's service, with package enhancements at every tier.
Timeline: Immediate telephone and video interviews, with Induction start dates scheduled at regular intervals. Next available start October 2022.
IMH is part of The New Homes Group, the UK's leading new homes mortgage specialist.
IMH is dedicated to delivering a Lifetime of Mortgage Services to our existing customers. We have over 70,000 Lifetime Members and each year over 10,000 of our members will see their existing mortgage rate expire and will return to us to arrange their new mortgage deal. And every year, over 10,000 new customers join us through our sister businesses, meaning our proposition and membership base grows and grows.
As a home or office based Mortgage Adviser at IMH, we believe your skills and experience are best suited to focusing purely on the provision of quality advice and sales to our customers. The work of contacting our customers, securing appointments and the progressing of the mortgage and protection applications is the sole remit of our dedicated Adviser Support Team. We create the opportunity for you to perform at your very best.
The role represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, and with our continued growth this is an unprecedented career path for those capable of delivering the results we expect.
This is a telephone based role so you will be articulate and engaging. You will be writing in excess of 4 mortgages with protection per week so you will also be highly motivated and organised. You will also have a strong track record in mortgage and protection sales.
We provide you with fully qualified existing customer mortgage review appointments. As your appointments are with our members, your conversion rate from appointment to business written will be as high as 90%, and as a result you will perform at the top end of the mortgage market in terms of business value written.
Your career is important to us too. We are passionate about training and development to help you realise your full potential. We pride ourselves on the number of Advisers who have developed and progressed with us. Our entire Sales Management team have progressed from our Mortgage Adviser roles.
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified and competent adviser status (CAS) is essential.
- At least 12 Months previous experience as a Mortgage Adviser
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Well organised and self-disciplined to manage the high business volumes.
- Flex Working - chose your working pattern to fit in line with you
- Income guarantee of £45,000pa for the first 2 years
- Outstanding monthly commission earnings. Our top performers earn in excess of £75,000 pa
- Quarterly Bonuses achievable against a range of performance based KPI'S.
- Extensive induction coupled with an ongoing training, support and development program.
- 33 days paid holiday including bank holidays, plus you get to take your birthday off each year.
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding business.
- Contributory workplace pension.
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme.
- Death in service cover.
- 24/7 Emotional well-being helpline available.
- Free yearly Bluecrest prevention plus health screening.
- Access to discounts platform, Perks at Work
- Access to self-funded Health Care plan
- Discounted medical assessment Health Screening
- Discount on Nuffield Gym Membership
Promotional Tiers :
- Receive a significant basic salary increase at each promotional tier
- Receive an uplift in your commission rate payments
- Receive an increase in flexible working options through the promotional tiers
- Receive Bupa personal and or family healthcare.
- Receive an uplift in your employer's pension contributions.
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now, or call Ben Berry or Elle Anslow-Clarke in the Talent Acquisition Team at The New Homes Group for a confidential chat on 0112 or 01206 -716086
( T&Cs Apply) ( Subject to quality and banking targets)