Are you an experienced Mortgage Adviser looking to work remotely and work for one of the UK s fastest-growing mortgage and protection firms?
They are currently looking for an experienced Mortgage Adviser to handle 100 s of leads on a monthly basis. The company have invested heavily in technology and is disrupting the specialist mortgage market. Over the last 18 months they have seen a huge increase in the number of enquiries, and due to this business levels have been through the roof.
This will be a home-based role, with the support of your own dedicated Case Manager, who will make the mortgage process very smooth for both you and your clients.
Mortgage Adviser duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Reporting to the CCO, you ll be supported by a dedicated case manager and customer support team allowing you to focus on delivering the best possible results for our customers.
- Take part in regular training, one-to-one and team meetings - looking to identify areas for improvement and focusing on what s going well.
- Pay close attention to customer feedback and our processes to deliver the BEST customer service and satisfaction to ensure each customer journey is seamless.
- Act as a critical feedback loop to our Operations and Development teams as we continuously enhance our platform, customer journey and service model.
- Their core values should be at the forefront of everything you do, to ensure your customers have the best possible experience.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage Adviser you must have:
- You ll be CeMAP qualified.
- CAS is essential.
- Have 1+ years of experience as a mortgage adviser.
- Have a track record of working in high-energy sales environments with a demonstrated ability of overachieving targets.
- Excellent communication abilities with a passion for delighting customers.
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated to rapidly grow your income.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships across internal team members.
- Highly organised with exceptional time management skills - we move at speed and need you to keep up.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment embracing continuous improvement.
- Experience with complex mortgage cases and specialist lenders is an advantage but not required.
As a Mortgage Adviser, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday on alternate Saturdays
Our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage Adviser:
- Up to 30,000 Basic
- £80,000 - £100,000 OTE
- A huge 30% commission on banked business
In addition, they are offering the following benefits:
- Unlimited leads (Currently receiving 3000 enquiries a month)
- A dedicated Case Manager is assigned to each individual adviser
- Unlimited Holiday
- Enhanced Pension
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.