"Whatever you are, be a good one." - Abraham Lincoln
Up to £34k
My client is looking for an excellent MOT tester to join there thriving business!
If you are a MOT tester and want to work in a friendly and busy workshop, be treated great by your employer with a superb wage come this way!
Don t delay apply TODAY!!
- MOT Testing as required; minimal additional work may require
- Work as part of a team and undertake training
- MOT Class 4/7
- Class 5 bonus
Salary and Benefits
- £34k Basic
- Numerous recognised training courses available such as Hybrid / Fgas / Full
- Bosch master tech training, Pagid Professional Brake training, M.O.T Tester
- annual training course
- Potential to train in Class 1 MOT if not already held
- Contributory pension scheme
- Family member discount
- Discounted rates on vehicle parts
- Discounted rates on car events (shows etc).
- Workshop use out of hours if required for your own vehicle(s)
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm, 1in2 Sat 8:30am - 1pm Sats Paid Oveertime
If you are looking for something else in the Automotive sector, please get in touch, as at ASI Automotive Recruitment, we make it our mission to find the right job for YOU!!
If you re not a MOT tester, but you know of someone who is and maybe interested we will pay £75 in vouchers of your choice for a successful recommendation. If you re interested or know of someone that might be please get in touch.
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based in Sandhurst and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.