Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Kearney, Nebraska. Job Description & Requirements:
- Dec 16th 8a - Jan 4th 8a (Possible orientation Dec 15th)
- Shift schedule: 24/7 call coverage with 8a-5p onsite rounding
- 5 Average Number of Admissions per Provider per day
- Required Procedures: Inpatient rounding Consults for general hospital inpatients
- Rounding with APRN
- EMR system details: EPIC
- Call Ratio:5 or more admissions calls and calls to clarify or give orders (no call back to the facility)
- Must be ACLS, BLS, and must possess a DEA
- Candidates must be Board Certified Psychiatry
- Nebraska License is required, will consider ILMC as last resort. Must state if IMLC at time of name clear
- Clean Malpractice/background for credentialing - Required
- Local, no flights - Highly Preferred
We are also proud to be the Sandhill Crane Capital of the World! Every spring over half a million cranes (that s about 80% of the world s population of Sandhill Cranes) gather in Nebraska s Platte River Valley. The Kearney area offers a variety of crane viewing experiences. Kearney is the cultural heart of Nebraska. Theatrical performances, concerts big and small, and shows of all sorts can be seen here sprinkled throughout the year. Viaero Center, Merryman Performing Art Center and the World Theatre all host live performances. During summertime performances go outdoors and live music is a weekly event.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, ourPhysician Mobilityinitiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.