Are you fluent in Nepalese and passionate about property sales and customer service? Do you thrive on being busy and want a financially rewarding career in the New Homes industry?
Our client is a market-leading UK house-builder, who is looking for a superstar, trainee Sales Consultant who wants to grow their career in a high-performing, established team based in Aldershot, Hampshire. You will have the opportunity to work with a close-knit team of 3, where you will learn the ropes and sell units from a 7-year project!
Our client works to the highest of standards and puts their staff at the heart of everything they do; they are seeking a personable, hardworking Sales Consultant, who lives locally to Aldershot and wants to learn and grow their career within the house-building industry.
This is an ASAP start date where you will work 5 days a week and have 1 weekend off a month. Initially, this will be a temp to perm opportunity because our client is open to exploring backgrounds therefore you must have a short notice period. You must have a passion for the property sales industry and be fluent in Nepalese to be considered for this role.
Your main responsibility will be to manage all day-to-day matters that may arise in the marketing suite and sell.
What will you bring?
- Start ASAP
- Ideally, property sales experience, or a background in Sales
- Establish and maintain relationships with key contacts in the community.
- Well presented with exceptional people skills
- Proactively work to devise and suggest new marketing ideas to drive new lead generation for the development
- Handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with new home-owners
- Liaising with various agents and international buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite