Role: Night Manager Location:?Winchester
Employer: Hospitality VenueSalary / Rate of pay: £13.50
Platinum Recruitment are recruiting for jobs in the Winchester Hospitality Venue, and we have many opportunities for a Night Manager on a temporary basis.
What's in it for you?
- Jobs in Winchester with Flexible working hours.
- Large and varied client base to choose from.
- The opportunity to travel the UK and or stay local to Winchester.
- Agency jobs in Winchester - Temp to Perm option with many of our clients.
- Referral Scheme up to £250 via Platinum Recruitment.
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office making sure they adhere to the standards, policies and procedures
- Oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and Safety.
- Conduct Briefing for all staff during Night Shift.
- Inform all Overnight staff of nightly activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests.
- Making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly, greet guests upon arrival.
- Maintain a professional and high quality service at all times.
- deal with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Required to welcome our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Occasionally Assist guests with their luggage.
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, and evaluations and delivering recognition and also reward.
- Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to perform the full night audit if needed.
- Oversee preparation of daily summary reports.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in implementing and enforcing financial controls throughout the department, helping with control of operating expenses, scheduling and purchasing.
- Should Show Initiative, Problem Solving, Staff Training, Team Leading.
- Work closely with the housekeeping department to improve guest services and foster cross departmental communication.
- Be aware and able to enforce all fire-life-safety procedures.
- Remain current in all updates with regards to new procedures and training.
- Report any suspicious persons, activities and/or hazardous conditions to the security department and/or the Front Office Manager.
Sound like the role for you?
Then we would love to hear from you! Click Apply Now and one of the team will be in touch to discuss the Night Manager job in Winchester we have that suits you in the area.
Don't forget to speak to your consultant about our "Recommend a Friend" referral scheme and find out how you could earn up to £250 per recommendation.
Consultant: Kelly Allen
Job Number: KA - 15.07 INDHOSP
Job Role: Night Manager
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.