Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Campbellsville, Kentucky. A hospital-based women's center located in Kentucky is seeking an OB/GYN to join their team. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with a 1:3 call schedule and physician will see 30 to 35 patients per day on average. This position is a 20-80 mix of OB to GYN cases. You will join a couple other OB/GYN physicians that do 330 deliveries per year. The hospital has da Vinci robotics, labor/delivery/recovery rooms, private rooms, and a level I nursery on the unit. Applicants are required to be board certified.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a 1-year salary guarantee then switch to base salary and RVUs. You will be offered $25K in student loan repayment per year with a $150K cap, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME, a $25K sign-on bonus, life insurance, and 3 retirement plan options.
This opening is located in a great Kentucky town. It has warm springs and mild winters, great dining, coffee shops, a university, and a local lake. It is a great place to practice.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Hospital-based women's center
- 1:3 call schedule
- Average 30 to 35 patients per day
- Hospital offers da Vinci robotics
- $25K per year in student loan repayment, up to $150K
- $25K sign-on bonus
- Excellent starting salary
- Malpractice, medical benefits, and vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail