Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Athens, Tennessee. CompHealth is currently assisting a clinic in Tennessee with their search for an additional OB/GYN. This is a supportive practice with an established patient base. The incoming physician will see a mix of OB and GYN case. Come join 2 OB/GYN physicians, 1 GYN, and 2 APPs with 24-hour anesthesia coverage. You will need a South Carolina medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, stipends during training, medical debt assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Athens offers a southern hospitality. Over the years, Athens has grown industrially, but has been able to maintain the reputation as 'The Friendly City.' The downtown area features a host of boutiques, antique stores, and specialty shops. There are also 4 shopping centers in the area, 5 schools in the Athens City School System, and several 4-year colleges in the area.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Competitive salary and benefits package offered
- Stipends during training plus medical debt assistance
- Established patient base
- Supportive practice
- Mix of OB and GYN
- Join 2 OB/GYN physicians, 1 GYN, and 2 APPs
- 24-hour anesthesia coverage
- Located 1 hour to Knoxville and Chattanooga
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail