Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking to move to one of the most beautiful countries in the world? We want to hear from you!
Geneva Healthcare are currently expanding their regional allied health team in New Zealand across a number of divisions and we want to hear from you!
Our Occupational Therapists are community and clinic based, working autonomously and as part of a wider multidisciplinary team, within a best practice, person and family/whanau centred approach to assessment, rehabilitation and wheelchair & seating assessment.
You will have a real passion and dedication to all aspects of service delivery and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with your clients and their families. You will work with a wide range of people with illness, injury or disabilities, providing assessment and rehabilitation programmes within their home, work or community settings.
We have a number of permanent, full-time positions available in some of the most beautiful parts of the North Island -Tauranga, Hamilton, Manawatu and Gisborne are calling your name! Full of sunshine, surf, bush walks, mountain biking, and all the wonderful cultural experiences our country has to offer. We support our people to bring their best self to work and get involved in the NZ community.
Why Us He aha aimatou?
- A variety of work opportunities including:
- Community assessment and rehabilitation
- Specialist wheelchair and seating services
- Concussion services
- Vocational rehabilitation
- The opportunity to gain skills navigating the different models of service provision in NZ - government and private funded
- A work life balance, flexibility, a supportive team and values based culture
- Competitive market pay rates
- Professional development
- Relocation package, company car, phone and laptop (negotiated based on requirements of position)
- Opportunities to grow your career with one of New Zealand s biggest healthcare companies!
What You Will Bring Ngatohungatangamoteneituranga
To be successful in this role, we are looking for the following requirements:
- Eligible for registration with The Occupational Therapist Board of New Zealand
- A minimum of 2+ years experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience in some or all of the following (adult and/or paediatric):
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Neuro and TBI assessment and rehabilitation
- Spinal injury assessment and rehabilitation
- Assistive device/equipment provision (assessment, set up and training)
- Delivering community based rehabilitation
- Experience with complex wheelchair provision, housing modification assessment, concussion or paediatrics would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- An understanding or a willingness to learn about Te TiritioWaitangi
- Full clean drivers licence and eligible to drive in New Zealand
- Proficient computer and IT knowledge
Who we are Kowaimatou?
Geneva Healthcare are New Zealand s trusted experts in home support & aged care, illness, injury & disability support services. Since 1996, we've been supporting New Zealanders to live their best life.
Join the team:
We are committed to enhancing the wellbeing of our clients, and their whanau/families and communities.
We are a passionate and hardworking multidisciplinary team that fosters an environment that encourages innovative thinking and ideas. We offer excellent clinical support and development that will assist you build on your career aspirations, experience and development.