Multiple Jobs roles.
- Occupational therapist Band 5
- Occupational therapist Band 6
- Occupational therapist Band 7
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a new challenge, where you can be a part of meaningful change? Join a Hospital in Tyne and Wear and feel valued and support as you support people build a brighter future.
You will be working 37.5 hours a week, a complex care rehabilitation service and history of substance misuse and/or trauma.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for the implementation and development of evidence-based therapeutic activities to support some of the most vulnerable people in society build a brighter a future.
Working alongside the multidisciplinary team, you will contribute to team meetings, attend ward rounds and professional meetings where you will feedback on the service users' progress to their community teams. You will be required to provide supervision to Occupational Therapy Assistants.
With a strong emphasis on teamwork, you'll receive support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals.
- Contribute to the overall assessment, treatment and care
- Completing assessments, planning sessions and implementing interventions
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans
- Contributing significantly to the development of the Occupational Therapy service carrying out service development projects as directed by the Lead Occupational Therapist
- Undertaking delegated professional duties to ensure the effective and efficient running of the OT service
- Implement and develop evidence-based therapeutic activities to aid mental health recovery.
To be successful in this role:
- HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist
- BSc/MSc in Occupational Therapy
- NHS experience desirable.
- Ability to apply practical skills and areas of interest within interventions
- Ability to initiate and implement service development to improve the effectiveness of occupational therapy services
What you will get:
- Annual Salary + Benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers,and much more.
Atlantis Medical was formed in 2003 and has grown to become one of the leading recruitment agencies for building an enviable reputation among health professionals for the quality of its recruitment services.
Benefits with Atlantis Medical :
- Access to many exclusive placements that aren't available with most agencies.
- Free DBS and compliance service to the eligible candidate.
- Your own dedicated consultant with occupational therapy knowledge.
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.